03 October 2007

Everyone Needs a Hug

So a good friend of mine sent me this link....www.freehugscampaign.org/...it's this movement created by a guy named Juan Mann. It's a call for all people around the world to give out free hugs to brighten up a strangers day!

Visit the organization's website, watch the video, read the story. It's such an amazing story, an amazing idea, an amazing concept. Yes, I cried after I watched this...made me so happy!

While not all cultures embrace by hugging, Hugs, I think are a very universal, international way of making someone smile, and it really is the small things in life that make it so sweet! No matter if its just one person...it's still a smile!

When in Germany...or anywhere...give out a free hug, and help someone to smile!!!

1 comment:

Steve said...

what good friend sent you this?